That Winter The Wind Blows

Friday, November 15, 2013

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Uniqlo jacket + chino pants + black shoes + glove + aviator sunglasses

One of the things that makes me happy is when it can be seen directly from nearby natural beauty . In my country , Indonesia has so much natural beauty . I wish I had time and a lot of money , compared to shop I prefer to traveling to various places that have natural beauty in the world . Nature . For some reason I was so in love with nature . When viewing the beauty of nature , I like to feel happy despite the many problems that occur in my life . 

Last Tuesday , I went to a place in Bandung . To go to this place I have to go through a very long journey . How not long , if that place is above the mountain peaks . I had to pass through forests and winding streets . Coupled with the heavy fog during the trip makes me fear an accident on the way to get there . Fortunately I was able to survive and be able to share this happy story to you all . When I arrived at the place it started raining , but that did not discourage me to go there . Armed with umbrellas and a thick jacket that turned me to the location being covered thick white fog . Plus the rain , the air when it becomes very cold . I immediately whipped out the camera and make a photoshoot there . Luckily all went well , and the photos above are the results my fight against the cold and rain . I really love the the picture . According to what I imagined before going there . 

In the next post I will show you the beauty of nature while being in a place called " Kawah Putih " . A very beautiful and amazing place.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Great photos. I'd love to visit Indonesia one day, quite a lot of people I know went on a field trip/school trip there this summer and had an amazing time.

Fivyolen Qiu said...

your title! i love the movie lol <33
great place and looks too xx

If you decided to follow me on (gfc, bloglovin, chictopia or lookbook), leave a comment on my blog to lemme know and I'll return the favor :)

Little Miss Olen.

Ariyani Sukma said...

ahhh seruuu banget sih tara spot spot fotonya! kapan kapan foto bareng dong!!
love the jacket, i always love outer, never goes wrong.
and I loike the clean layout of your blog <3

http://ariyanisukma.blogspot.com/

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive