Brown Bunny

Sunday, November 18, 2012

A week ago I just thrifting and get a brown sweater with a picture of a rabbit. Uber cute!!! . Rabbits in the sweater is like a doll that was sitting. Totally love it when wearing a sweater. It is suitable with the current weather in Indonesia, rainy day. By wearing sweaters ( plus the shirt as the innards), make our bodies warm. I do not just buy one sweater only but three pieces. The earlier ones I wear when going on vacation to Bandung. Green sweater with the words "New York 03" and also a dark blue sweater ( which looks like this sweater worn by baseball players). In the close-up shoot, I also wear brown beanie hat. It's the first time I wore this type of hat. Hmmm not bad right? but honestly i feel not confident when wearing this hat. Its not like me. But it does not hurt not to try something different. 
 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

When I made ​​this post, I recently watched a movie trailer of Indonesia entitled "5 cm". The film is adapted from the famous novel of the same title. On December 12, 2012, the film will be aired in all theaters. I can not wait to watch it. Before watching the movie I'd read the novel first. Love the story of friendship and that makes me interested in this movie because you can see the natural beauty of the mountains. 

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive