Weekend Updates

Sunday, November 14, 2010

1. Yesterday i went to Bloop , Tebet for hunting a new shoes. And i got it !!!! can't wait to wearing for my new photoshoot. Soon. I have plan for buy a new shoes once or twice in a month.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2. Before i went to Tebet , i'm doing Thrifting ( thrifted shopping ) at Senen. I got many stuff like sweaters , polo t-shirt , hat, and printed tote bag. I love that tote bag . The best i found in there.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3. Today me and my partner team work 'll go to Putri Duyung Ancol. This is my 1st time go to there. Hopefully everything is gonna be fun today. And i'll make a new photoshoot in there. Super excited !!!! :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Have a great weekend ...

No comments:

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive